Do your taxes right from your smartphone!
No software to figure out!
Just answer some questions and we’ll do the rest.
Ready to get started? Click the link below:
Filing your taxes doesn’t have to be difficult. You don’t need to hire an accountant. You don’t need to purchase software. We’ll take care of everything for you.
It starts with a simple interview.
You don’t have to talk to anybody face to face, just answer some simple questions about yourself, your family and your job. You’ll want to have your W-2s available as well as any other relevant tax documents, like your health insurance information. Once you enter the information, we’ll figure out all the deductions and tax credits you can claim.
You might as well file your state taxes with your federal return and we make that easy. All the information you submitted for your federal return automatically transfers to your state return, so there’s no extra effort on your part. We run an accuracy check on both returns at the same time and we guarantee your biggest state refund and 100% accurate calculations.
When finished, you can give your information a second glance and leave the heavy lifting to us. We’ll run diagnostics to make sure you get your maximum refund and our lowest price. You can choose how you get your refund – direct deposit is the fastest option. If your return isn’t free you can pay with either your credit card or part of your refund.
Once everything is checked over your returns will be e-filed. Then you can sit back and relax, knowing your money is on its way. We’ll even email you to confirm that your return has been accepted by the IRS.
Let’s get Started:
Your Tax Return Could Be Free
You’ll always get the lowest price!
There’s no hassle trying to figure out which product to choose. Just start filling out your taxes. When you’re finished, we’ll give you our lowest price based on your tax situation – guaranteed.
You’ll file your return for free if you have a simple tax situation. Millions of taxpayers qualify for a free return.
Generally, this includes:
- Single or married
- No children or dependents
- Taxable income less than $100,000
- Claiming the standard deduction
- W2 wages, salaries, unemployment income, or taxable interest under
- Taxable scholarships, fellowship grants, tips, or Alaska Permanent
- Earned Income Credit
Add your state return for FREE.
You’ll pay this if your life is a bit more complicated. You know – kids, investments, child care, college, home ownership. Generally, this includes:
- Children and other dependents
- Investment or retirement income
- Family size, child care and education tax breaks
- Itemized deductions, such as real estate and property taxes, state income taxes, charitable donations, mortgage interest, and medical expenses
- Tax credit for retirement savings
- Deductions for educator expenses, alimony paid and IRAs
Add your state return for $14.95.
You’ll pay this if you’re self-employed, such as a freelancer or contractor, or have other less common forms of income. Generally, this includes:
- Self-employment income and related business deductions
- Taxable income over $100,000
- Rental or Farming income
- Partner or Shareholder income issued on Schedule K-1
- Beneficiary income issued from an estate or trust on Schedule K-1
- Unreported tips
- All other less common income sources, credits and deductions
Add your state return for $19.95.